Digezyme® Reflex Nutrition Digestive Enzymes - 90 capsules
- Regular price
- 16,90 €
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 16,90 €
- Unit price
- Labeled multi-enzymatic complex
- Five digestive enzymes
- Enzymes derived from microbes
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Free delivery for orders over 65€
Product DescriptionDigezyme® is a dietary supplement combining several digestive enzymes. It was designed to aid digestion.
Digestive enzymes in the body help break down ingested food ready for absorption. There are special types of enzymes that break down certain types of food.
The digestive system plays an essential role in health, as it is responsible for breaking down complex foods into constituents that the body can use: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, etc
However, the digestive tract is often stressed. We sometimes complain of uncomfortable daily symptoms related to digestion such as flatulence, bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
Indeed, genetics, age, stress, physical inactivity, poor eating and sleeping habits, food additives and chemicals, among other factors, are known to cause discomfort digestive. However, by paying attention to what's going on in your belly, what you eat and how you eat it, and making a few lifestyle changes, you can help your digestive system do its job. thus improving your general well-being, in particular thanks to this digestive enzyme complex.
Digezyme is a digestive enzyme supplement that helps digestion.
Each capsule offers a multi-enzyme complex:
Enzymes are biological molecules (proteins) that act as catalysts for the complex reactions that occur throughout life.
These enzymes help break down carbohydrates, lactose, cellulose fibers, fats and proteins.
They are also resistant to the action of gastric juices, while retaining their digestive activity.
What are the benefits?
• Aids digestion with quick release capsule format
• Helps break down carbohydrates, lactose , cellulose fibres, fats and proteins
• Amylase: Starch hydrolyzing enzyme. It breaks down carbohydrates, such as starch, glycogen and polysaccharides, into smaller units.
• Protease: Protein hydrolyzing enzyme. It promotes the hydrolysis of peptide bonds and the breakdown of proteins into amino acids.
• Lactase: Lactose hydrolyzing enzyme. It breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose.
• Lipase: Fat hydrolyzing enzyme. It breaks down lipids and improves fat utilization.
• Cellulase: Cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme. It breaks down cellulosic fibers, which helps release nutrients in fruits and vegetables.
Nutritional informationIngredients: Digezyme® (alpha-amylase, protease, lactase, cellulase, lipase), carrier (maltodextrin), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (calcium silicate, stearate magnesium, silicon dioxide).
Directions for use: Use one capsule as needed with meals.
Warnings: Recommended consumption is one capsule per day. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This is a dietary supplement and should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should seek medical advice before supplementing with this supplement.
The opinion of our professionals
Opinion from a coach
"As a physical trainer, I use this digestive enzyme complex when: my clients have intestinal pathologies or ailments, my clients have had trouble gaining weight and I suspect they have poor digestion, large sizes who must eat very large amounts of food"